Thursday, November 1, 2007

Slower pace bliss

For the last couple of months I've been mostly riding with fast guys or by myself. In either case, the rides turn out pretty hard. When I'm by myself, the pace might not be break neck fast, but I don't stop. When chasing them boys, it's almost race pace for me.
And I love the resulting fatigue and pain.

However, tonight I went with a different group, and pace was much more relaxed. What a joy! Noticing so much more beautiful nature around. To say nothing of being able to fly up the hills half way thru and at the end of the ride, because I still have a lot left in the tank, instead of being spent from riding to the limit from the moment of getting on the bike.

New resolution, from now on, at least once a month -- easy ride!!! :-)

Over and out!

No comments: