Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SlackerVille

Being a lazy slacker SUCKS!

Last night all my riding buddies bailed on me, and I didn't have enough motivation to go riding in the cold AND dark by myself. Instead went out for a bite to eat and a beer. As I was going home afterward, I realized that it wasn't all that cold, and I felt really guilty for wasting a perfectly nice riding night.

To make things worse, today is raining... Figures... That's what I get for being a lazy bum.

In a crappy mood. Just hoping that the forecasters are correct and this rain WILL stop in an hour or so and the sun comes out and dries things up.

Hopeful to get out and ride after work

2 comments:

cmh said...

just imagine how it feels to do that all year long...

Dmitri said...

At least you have something to show for your off hte bike slacking... Like a HOUSE! :-)